These stainless steel fermentation tanks were sent to Russia brewing market for commercial brewery, fermenter is also called CCT (Cylindrical Conical Tank), FV (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermenter or unitank as they are used both for fermenting and sotage. Micet stainless steel 5000L fermenter can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets and are fully equipped with accessories such as pressure relief valve, CIP cleaning ball, sample valve, side manhole,etc Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Bright beer takes place after fermenting and mainly function is to make the beer more clear and store a longer time.
60degree cone; 3 zone dimpled jacket on bottom and side;
Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water.
Stringent jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas.
360°coverage CIP spraying ball for cleaning.
Full sanitary sample valve
PT100Temp. sensor for high accuracy temperature control;
100% TIG welded joints;
Mirror polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner.
Design pressure 0.4MPa; Working pressure 0.2Mpa
Side shadowless manway 530*430mm
Seperated CIP arm and air release pipe
Rotation racking arm;
Dry hops adding port
4 legs with footpads 133mm
1. All Construction SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304
2. All Tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number
3. All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks
4. All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
5. All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the Micet factory;
6. All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern and are then acid pickled and passivated.
7. All butterfly valves are SUS 304 multiple positioned type
8. All tanks are mirror polishing inside,
9. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM