1. High carbon dioxide content, 6g / l-10g / l or 0.8% -1.0%, which can give the drinker a refreshing and comfortable feeling.
2. Rich foam, white and delicate, and good foam retention. The bubble retention is generally over 250 seconds.
3. Pure and unique fragrance. Due to the high content of esters, higher alcohols and specific phenolic conjugates, it brings an elegant aroma to wheat beer. Such as giving beer with fruity, floral, dingy, etc.
4. Wheat beer, as a cool drink with low alcohol content, can quench thirst more than other beverages.
5. Wheat beer can bring a good appetite to the drinker, and the taste of wheat beer can make the drinker have the desire to drink continuously.
6. Wheat beer can promote digestion. Because a small amount of alcohol and carbon dioxide released in wheat beer can accelerate the activity of digestive enzymes in the body.
7. Due to the composition of hops and the action of potassium salts, wheat beer has a diuretic effect.
8. Drinking wheat beer can speed up sleep. A small amount of alcohol in the human body can produce a calming effect in a short period of time. A small amount of beer does not cause fatigue, but can relax and eliminate mental stress. If you feel tired in advance, alcohol will play a role in accelerating sleep.
9. Because yeast stores a lot of valuable B vitamins (especially vitamins B1, B2), drinking unfiltered yeast-rich beer is better for health.
10. Long shelf life. Enzyme preparation and wort clarification technology can effectively remove excess protein in beer, thereby extending its shelf life.